Tuesday, February 17, 2009
why is it so cold at sru?
Why is it so cold at sru all the time? It needs to be summer already because it would make getting to class so much more pleasent. I also wouldnt have to scrap the ice and snow off my windshield every morning. This makes me late for class mainly because i have to let my car warm up so that i can see through the foggy windows. I am ready for summer and it can't come soon enough!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I agree. I could not put it any better myself. I feel like I am walking out of my igloo rather than apartment. Hopping on my sled pulled by a group of huskees rather than getting in my car. Dressed great for class in my parka with phys ed attire under. All to travel through the snow belt here at SRU. Where is summer!?
ReplyDeleteAnd here again, its back on attack haha. The snow just won't stop. I understand completely where you're coming from about the car. Between freezing rain, snow and ice I've definitely had enough of scraping off windshields and slipping and sliding all over the place. Its horrible!
ReplyDeleteI love summer. I'm ready for the weather that I can keep my truck clean and run outside instead of inside. I'm ready for shorts and tee shirts and no more heavy coats. Just being in the sun feels really good and is relaxing. I love swimming and laying out in my pool and going to the beach. I could not wait any longer. What did that groundhog say?
ReplyDeleteI agree, the cold is terriable and while I don't have a car it is no fun to wake up and walk in 10 degree weather at 8 in the morning. I also can't wait for summer to mainly for the warm weather. hopefully once I am done at the rock I will be able to move south and teach and live where it is warm all year round!
ReplyDeleteI can't not wait for summer to come. All that sun and longer days! I don't mind the winter though. I am from upstate New York, and believe me, we recieve a hard winter every year. But down here, the wind is what is harsh. It's not that bad until we get a windy day and then all I want to do is stay inside and be warm. I don't mind starting my car and scrapping it off, I only wish I had an automatic starter. Those would make life so much easier!
ReplyDelete